The Athletic Booster Club has been formed for the primary purpose of
promoting a high degree of community and parental participation,
support, sponsorship and interest in the Aransas Pass ISD athletic
program. The key objectives of this organization are:
1. Support the coaching staff to produce athletic teams of the highest competitive level.
2. Elevate the team’s and player’s image in the eyes of the school, community, and themselves.
3. Encourage community participation in the organization.
4. Support the athletic programs, win or lose through personal involvement.
5. Encourage continuing education of graduating athletes by awarding financial scholarships.
6. Support athletic facility enhancements based upon the availability of funds.
President Wanese Butler
Secretary Melissa Ancira
Treasurer Julissa Ruiz