The APISD libraries provide the following:
- Resources and instruction to enable our students to utilize this information in their decision making process
- A wide range of information in both print and non print formats to enhance the curriculum
- Current and popular fiction to help create a society of lifetime readers
- A web-based (online) card catalog enabling the user to search the collections in all district libraries from any computer with Internet access
- Gale databases which provide articles from books, magazines, newspapers, academic journals, websites, and primary sources on a variety of subjects such as history, science, geography, government, literature, and social issues.
In addition, APHS provide the Facts on File databases which cover more subjects such as careers and an extended history collection.